RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

not much happening here at the moment, page-47

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Im no pro when it comes to the stock market but I was pointed toward this stock and started sniffing around its backlog of announcements....Its a low end spec with unproven tenements, a few off markets movements and a hint of dodgey exploration result dealings, loans, and also where management expenses=exploration costs....
    Its not very appealing for me to buy at the moment. I like my penny dreads to have at least something visibly going for them...
    Who knows who is selling what and to whom... Like most penny dreads on the market today you invest in the hope that management has the ability to generate value for the share holder.... Maybe they have something big under wraps, maybe they don't.. I don't like to guess too much about these things.

I hope I'm wrong for those who copped a loss.....Most penny dreads I would advize to start buying and dropping your in average....But if I were holding in this company and held a loss..... I wouldn't sell but I wouldn't buy any more and I'd just shelve it until good news happened or until you have to claim the loss through your taxes.....Stranger things have happened one of my shelved losses pulled over 1000% Profit when its good news finally happened. Luckily I wasn't relying on a pension at the time....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.