RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

oh and shouldnt you be selling out of add as well.... if you...

1. 1,680 Posts.
    oh and shouldnt you be selling out of add as well.... if you have such a strong indication of the future you should be selling out taking what you can get before your capital is worth nothing and your up shit creek without a paddle....

ace this has always been a long term play and its never been the main play.... you are forgetting rmg is a vehicle for the transfer of value and mitigation of risks between entities... the only reason rmg and add exist is due to hollomans minerals need to have a publicly listed median for their future benefit.... RMG and ADD are side plays to help increase the presence of Holloman in the Australian market...

I doubt Holloman are prepared to right off their investments just yet and their investments would easily equal in excess of their equity in Holloman....

Narrow minded view forgetting the big picture.... in the end their is ALWAYS the risk Holloman could drop us like a lead balloon thus is the speculative nature of this stock if you dont have the stomach for penny dreadfulls then dont enter them in the first place...

http://www.hollomancorp.com/partnerships.html

note the update to Hollomans webpage... ADAVALE and RMG are still listed... they have dropped a few other entities off....

im not saying this is greatest stock in the market all i am saying is if you feel so strongly about it you should have dumped it by now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.