RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

not much happening here at the moment, page-70

1. 9,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I think Adavale will be buying RMG out in 12 to 18 months time for about $5.00.

RMG only has $1.8 million in the bank and its quite obvious that they cannot pull a JV together - they couldn't do it in the good times & it's a bit tougher now, can't see it happening any time soon - unless of course it has already happened and we don't know about it which is very probably because they have an attitude of ‘not telling anyone anything’ - 2yrs down the track surely they have achieved something??

I still hold, I have not sold any of my RMG holdings and do not intend selling yet - but I am changing my mind – I want to see some positive news and results before I change my mind back to a believer........

Daveyf – nice cheap shot back there ‘you should be selling out taking what you can get before your capital is worth nothing and your up shit creek without a paddle....’ Mate, you are not a bad bloke I like reading your posts – just go easy OK – why would you write this sort of stuff? You seem to get off at other peoples misfortunes. Just keep it fair. Don’t worry about me - I am going OK, OK.

Peace out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.