FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

Wolf; I think that with the remaining amount of cash they still...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Wolf; I think that with the remaining amount of cash they still have in the bank they might be able to get the ball rolling on the addition projects.

You are correct that the share issue terms aren't open to adjustments unless the call another meeting to get shareholder approval.

My understanding is that these shares are for complimentary projects, not the original wittbank project. Wittbank was to be stitched up with 1cent oppies I thought. So it wont stop the Wittbank project.

Talking to management only gives a very dim outlook on their movements, but considering they have a geo going back and forth to SA of late seems to indicate to me they are already thinking beyond the point of signing on the dotted line.

Wolfpack, like yourself I have also been watching this since august, been a real roller coaster; hopefully the eager investors won't think that next sniff of good news is someone crying 'WOLF" lol. If this has as much attention as it did in the past, this will fly on a solid ann.

Best of luck

Regards CT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.