RHK 0.00% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hehe nana, at moment all of us are doing the guess work. I don't...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe nana, at moment all of us are doing the guess work. I don't think FMS would follow your crystal but go for its way. You have to follow your judgment and have to take the consequences of your decision.

Nothing is risk free and even you feel everything is great but some unprecedented events could change everything around you in minutes. I don't think anyone would know FDL could be FMS and FMS could be IO hopeful.

Future is not about certainty based on what you have seen in the rear view mirror. A lot of our mates predict FMS would drop back to $0.01 and stay there forever, but it didn't happen.

It is easy to predict the bad result but hard to make the profit. You want to buy but be scared by the bloods, which is fully understandable. However it is my believe you have to do what you believe not what you have seen.

I believe FMS IO, PILBARA, IO, Global Economy Shifting, BOOMING AFTER THE BUST, and NO TOO MANY PENNIES who have what FMS has. Yes, if the consequences are out of my vision, I would like to take the responsibility.

JRV is still very promising. FMS has been re-rated by the market. No news is good news since most of the people would read the excellent news as good, good is bad, bad is the sign to close the door. No news would put a lot of traders onto the fire to make them fretted, bored, and burn the money to make the life exciting.

I like to buy when everyone sells and hold until I am happy what I have got. If someone dumps FMS and I beleive FMS fundamental not change, I would buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 18036 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.