RHK 1.15% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

It is the logic no news the traders would be fretted. Capital...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    It is the logic no news the traders would be fretted.

Capital raising usually is the news to the traders are the sign to close the door. The head in the hot needs to be cooled down. The dollars could not be got in straight line. Few could hold up the position in the winds.

So all of the high rate from the fretted quick hands are very understandable. Nana cheered for his great decision to sell. Why don't you give +20 rate? Pelm's rate is still too low to show the negative at the extreme end.

Betting on for dollars means you could not change too quick and I am glad to see no too many positive posts around. I don't worry the negative views which would be gone just under a little light from the Sun.

I have decided to bet and then I would not change my betting position until I find FMS fundamental and IO future gone.

By the way, I got 200,000 NAD at $0.013, which has the diamond FMS board dreamed to have before the conceptual IO. NAD is a taking over target now whose bidder is Legend International, who has the phosphate FMS board also wants to get.

I am just amused by the rating on my posts and the negative posts. I am a FMS shareholder but seeming all of the writers of the negative posts have no position in FMS. They could not do anything else except the negative views since it is very possible their fingers have been burnt terribly by the great FMS IO and less greater MXR IO just taken over by FMS.

After the fingers have been burnt they need to reward themselves one way or another. Are you all feeling better now? LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 86.0¢ $3.837K 4.462K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1291 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 1699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.