RHK 3.45% 84.0¢ red hawk mining limited

I thought HC create a marvelous tools, the rating number,...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    I thought HC create a marvelous tools, the rating number, especially to FMS case. You could feel the fear and fretting, and also the cheer and exciting.

Bear vs bull is all about the market. Now the bear has nothing tools to be used but just only the rating number. It is GREAT sign for FMS to move forward. It would leave the crybabies behind in the bloods and will make them wonder a few years later why they could not be cheerful in the bloods.

FMS's IO acquirement as watso highlighted might not good to MXR but definitely good to FMS. The cash raising set the baseline for FMS price which has destroyed the dream for all of the people who want to buy FMS at $0.02. In near future it is very difficult for FMS to drop down to $0.053 if not impossible.

However FMS IO and its cash position do set up a good base for it to be dollars someday later. The market is amazing and it could change its course in days. Yes, the darkness is easy to be defeated. It fears the light from a raising Sun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 84.0¢ $12.02K 14.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2467 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.5¢ 541 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.