RHK 3.45% 84.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hehe wasto, I would be proud with all of the future positive...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe wasto, I would be proud with all of the future positive minds if FMS would be dollars.

FMS has got the following achievements:
    1. FMS has got its IO even some of us worry the fe percentage.
    2. FMS has got its 270mT exploration IO target
    3. FMS has got its 1.7-3.0bT IO exploration IO target
    4. FMS has got its cash from the cash raising in this bloody credit crunching environment.
    5. FMS has set up its price baseline at $0,053
    6. FMS has turn itself from a hopeless diamond explorer into a IO hopeful company.
    1. Booming would follow the bust
    2. Bloods would be dried and people would forget the pains
    3. Economy Pearl Harbor has been finished even the war against the financial crisis has to be continued.
    4. All of pennies have been battered terribly and put all of them under priced even some have to close the door since no new bloods would be available to them.
    5. Most of selling now are driven by fear or forces out of people's control
    6. Stimulus package for infrastructure would stimulate the IO demand when the system fully stabilized.
    7. Anything could be disappeared but the desire to get good life as the people here around the world could not be die and would be revived.
    8. Fe grade of the IO would be lower and lower and the booming would give the chance for any IO producers to mine the low grade IO first.
    9. The main streams of the force to drive FMS is those with the historical significance.
    1. No any business could keep its promising in 100%.
    2. Pennies future depends on their capability to catch up the opportunites with the risks.
    3. FMS board could change themselves based on the changed environment but never forget the risk control
    4. The most risky matter to pennies are they could not get the cash when they need them.
    5. 15% discount for the new cash and get the strategic 1.7-3.0bT IO into its house are a great strategic playing.
    1. I am happy I have the mind to bet on it.
    2. It is the time to use the life logic and basic philosophic ideas not to check the past fact in bit by bit.
    3. You have to take the risks at the time you have to.
    4. You have to make decision right not right decision.
    5. I do feel FMS has finished its Pear Harbor even it has to continue its war for my dollars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 84.0¢ $12.02K 14.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2467 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.5¢ 541 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.