RHK 0.00% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

not much hope, page-5

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe what's market sentiment now? Better but still could not get out the shadow of the bloods and panic which have built up since last September.

Why has FMS price held up in this bloody environment? Its maiden 470mT 54%-59% IO, 270mT 54%-59% exploration IO target, and the new acquired 1.7-3.0bT 23-30% exploration IO provided its base value, which has set up the price in the bloods.

The traders are driven by the news and events, right? If spot IO doubles again to $100, would the price range of $0.072-0.075 be the rational and logic price for FMS? Do you know the power of the market sentiment?

The talking about the outstanding share# is meaningless without concerning about the total possible asset. Yes, cash is king but it is used to get the cheap and keep the work to be done.

I am a JRV shareholder. The breakdown of the deal with CRR was just because the resource crash and JRV had not put good enough protection items for the unprecedented events. No one wants to pay more than they should. JRV's problem is about the share outstanding but the crisis has changed the game playing conditions.

Just do a quick calculation as followings:
    1. you have $1 but you issued 100 share so each share could be priced at $0.01
    2. I have $1 but I issued 1000 share so each share could be priced at $0.001
    3. Could you say your $1 would be worth much more than my $1.
    4. Of course the above is over-simplified and no emotion inside.
    5. In the market when your shares would be underpriced? When no too many wants especially no one wants to trade! When your shares would be overpriced? When everyone wants.

I am happy to see a few million shares could push FMS price up 10% or down 10% now, which is the result of the zero-sum game the traders currently play with if FMS could turn its 270mT exploration IO into IO resource.

Business is always business. JRV and FMS both have huge resource assets. If they could get the cash to be survival, the patient hands would be rewarded. How long should you wait for? Who knows?

I have decided to bet on FMS and continue to hold JRV. The damage to JRV has been done. The value bases on the IO to FMS is there. The market is very efficient to count on the available data. The future will be better even most of market players have to struggle to be survival if they could not have their own risk control.

You could be perfect to know the past but if you could not get the vision about the future, you would fail to get the financial independent without matter how you are smart on anything. It is not to provoke anyone personally but it is the market reality.

Do you want to take the affordable risks for a unlimited reward? Yes I do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 8922 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.