SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

NOISE!!!If your reasons for buying a piece $$N's business is no...

1. 170 Posts.
    NOISE!!!

If your reasons for buying a piece $$N's business is no longer valid, please feel free to liquidate. I respect your opinion, but your view of short term price performance does not affect the intrinsic value of the business. I understand the the frustations of ST/DT as there are limited opportunities for wild price swings to trade. Personally, I would prefer to see $$N trade at its range of intrinsic values. I have maintained a wide margin of safety and not an iota concerned about its market performance as long as there are business updates on its various and simultaneous projects.

Observe the prices of industrial commodities and I will let you specualte on how it will affect commodity stocks.

As for the takeover theories, IMO, just like any other tragedies that happened in your mind, it is disempowering thoughts that even you (originator of the thought) is numb and fearful because you honored (bought) your baseless ideas.

In the meantine, I will sit tight and wait for the market bloodbath (even if its mine) and will buy more pieces of $$N. I am sure TB and the boys are looking for the same opportunities (to buy more appreciating assets at rock-bottom prices or cash-strapped assets).

'Price is what you pay and value is what you get!'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.