BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

not much will happen for several years, page-29

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Narla, what you said is true, and as pointed out in an earlier post, BRM has fallen about the same (in percentage terms) as other iron ore companies.

However, the difference in winning at golf is one or two strokes. The same applies to life and iron companies. BRM managment are very well paid and as such the shareholders deserve the best. .

Sadly I do not think we have the best. How would "Twiggy" handle BRM. Not by sitting of his bum and waiting for railways and clients come to him, that's for sure.

Several earlier posts suggest replacing BRM management. It's true that Wr has failed the shareholders but he has some strengths. I think BRM needs a new dynamic CEO/MD to lead it into the future. WR will be excellent as a No 2. Personally I think the Chairman is far to arrogant as well but he gets things done, and he is not a bad guy to have, but its a pity he doesn't understand iron ore.

Please forgive me for stating the obvious; we all want the share price to rise. I wrote to WR suggesting he get tranportation and marketing organised, but got no respoce. Please guys write your own letter to BRM, or copy mine, but send to all the directors. Hopefully this will stimulate some sort of positive action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.