BCI 1.96% 26.0¢ bci minerals limited

Hi Goarmy, you said:"Seems like not much is happening with the...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi Goarmy, you said:

"Seems like not much is happening with the S/Price for some totally unknown reasoning.
    I am getting to the stage of being worn down / questioning myself whether to stay or leave this Co, as I feel I could be investing my funds in other Co's that are showing some good S/Price increases at prersent."

This is NOT meant as financial advice, just my opinion. Please DYOR.

I was thinking of investing in some other specs also because they are way over sold. But I haven't because I think that they may get even cheaper. I'm not going to invest in those stocks until I'm positive that they have reached a bottom. Some of the main reasons I'm sticking with BCI are:-

- Not a spec stock
    - Way undervalued (PE of 2!)
    - Quality product (Recession proof - P 0.015%)
    - Opex currently $40t (Recession proof)
    - SP is being manlipulated (takeover potential during Jan.)
    - Excellent management
    - Still ramping up production
    - Still hasn't been re-rated (Funds will invest shortly)
    - Majority of the CIDs still haven't been drilled. Therefore, potential upside in the SP once proved reserves are increased.
    - FMG partnership should make BCI a Billion dollar company one day through future M&A's. Provided not too much dilution takes place through offering scrip, SP should continue to climb in the long term
    - Management has a proven record in taking greenfeild projects into production rapidly. Nullagine could eventually be small fry when compared to what BCI management could do with a WGO for example, once WGO are into production. Or any other M&A's (the big picture could be massive in 5 years time for BCI)

But mainly as mentioned above, it's just a save bet, non speculative, even though it's still trading as a spec stock. I'm tried of the sleepless nights worrying about the current SP of some of my other stocks. This stock I NEVER worry about.

Only my opinion.

Bye mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $735.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.0¢ 25.5¢ $21.35K 83.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 37121 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 209630 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.