BCI 1.96% 26.0¢ bci minerals limited

Hi blindmoney,Multinics are illegal on HC. So even if I wanted...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi blindmoney,

Multinics are illegal on HC. So even if I wanted to use a different nic for WGO, I couldn't. It's not really my style either. So the short answer is no.

I have limited experience with SP manipulation. I remember Hone wrote a good piece about SP manipulation a while ago. So sorry, I can't help with the specifics myself, but hone may.

It seems to be pretty common practice though. I believe many see the ASX and ASIC as toothless tigers. To be fair to ASIC and the ASX however, if they were to take on anyone it could cost them millions of dollars for at best a 50/50 chance of success. I spoke with someone about manipulation once, and he said if it involves an overseas entity, it's amost impossible to bring them to heel.

From memory, a couple of years ago the ASX had 160 very serious breeches of listing rules in one year alone. Out of the 160, they took 3 of these breeches to court and won two. Only to loss one of those on appeal. So to win one out of three ain't great.

It doesn't make it right that many think that they can manipulate a SP without concern, seems we have to live with it though... lol.

So I'm afraid a call to the ASX would probably be a waste of time. But I'd be interested to know what type of reply you recieved if you did.

Bye

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $735.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.0¢ 25.5¢ $21.35K 83.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 37121 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 209630 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.