ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

not much, page-13

1. 3,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Good to finally see some activity on the NSL threads.

Gotta laugh at someone spending less than $50 to change the final price for the day\week. Just in the off chance someone has a stop loss they can trigger or just to make NSL look like it's falling.

I was feeling impatient yesterday, it's easy to lose sight of the long term goals. All I want is for management to do what they say, as a company is only as good as the people running it.

These prices are very good for the upside potential, there's no doubt about it. Especially given there is over 2 years left on the options. There is a lot of potential for them to go up, and very little for them to go down. Sure the oppies could go to 0.4, 0.3, 0.2 and even 0.1, but the company would have to absolutely 100% fail and be looking at closing up shop for that to happen. No one in their right mind will sell for those levels unless the worst possible scenario begins to play out.

With the near term potential for NSL, people might never see prices this good again. Over the past few weeks I was happy for the NSLO price to slide, so I could accumulate, but I'm pretty heavily invested now so I think it'll do. Happy for the price to hold strong for now and start to see some increase as we progress forwards.

Once the royalty issue is resolved and we can start processing the stockpile, there should be no stopping NSL. 4-6 months from now, second dry separation plant. 6 months later, phase 2 begins and we start using the wet plant and hopefully mining AP14.

So much to happen, so hoping it does.
    Last edited by Timtator: 18/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.