LYC 3.43% $6.34 lynas rare earths limited

not my fault i'm going to make alot of money, page-42

1. 999 Posts.
    Thanks for the support Ontheway

I quote " It makes basic common sense to continue to hold Crown until such time as LYC profits allow us to develop this asset with no financial stress to the company.The only reason I can perceive for this deal to go ahead is for the personal enrichment of NC at the expense of all LYC shareholders."
    Agree with you 110% and for the life of me I cannot understand why the Independent Directors have made no comment. The Board is sticking to the furphy that the Crown, Coors and Swan deposits are non core and will distract the company from its vertically integrated Rare earths strategy.
    The Crown deposit is mainly Niobium which is a valuable rare metal used to make lightweight high strength steel alloys. These alloys are used in the automotive industry and China is short of this particular rare metal and would like to secure supplies for its own motor vehicle manufacturing industry.
    It is an interesting coincidence that Mr Harold Ou Wang formerly of CNNC is both a Forge and Sino Resources Capital/Riverstone Advisory Director alongside Mr Nicholas Curtis (ex Macquarie Bank). Harold was also a director with Nick in Asia Resources Capital as well as being a past executive Director of Lynas.

regards

jukieoz836

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.