TEE 9.52% 11.5¢ top end energy limited

I will be waiting to buy cheap shares from all those trying to...

1. 1,010 Posts.
    I will be waiting to buy cheap shares from all those trying to get out, so please sell, sell and sell when TEE start trading....

I will make easy money from you!!!!, you will see...

The only thing is TEE will not open for another week and a bit.... as they need to go through all the procedures to reopen. I can wait, no problem with that.

From what I learned up to now TEE will be better off without Gesaf....
    In the last announcement we learned that management and TEE staff are investing in the company to replace Gesaf promised capital....

Correct me if I am wrong but when management ad staff are putting their money in the company, we must take it that they know what they are doing and that there are plans to get the company out of the red and they will recover their investment...Don't you see it that way? just go back to the last report and you will see that if it was not for the expenses created by Gesaf, the last quarter results would have been in the blue...., re-read the report...and reply to this post if you have any questions.

Week and bit to get through the legals with the auditors and the ASX and we will be trading agian.. FRESH START.....

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $10.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $15.35K 144.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12870 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 47371 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.