MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

not often

1. 110 Posts.
    Not often do I post and have been an avid reader of Mr I Am and the Doctor for many years since my intro to Meo at 78 cents.The market world wide is poor and confidence is low for a multitude of reasons. I got caught out years ago with my margin calls and when the averages drop you get a phone call from the bank and 'the sell' is on like it or not. In my humblest of opinions I believe when MEO gets an announcement in the positive it will rise. Other wise it may suffer the 'sentiment' fluctuations of the market. In short dont be too hard on MEO's shareprice as it has withstood a world wide situation. I have held now for a very long time and have ridden this stock in a downward spiral. All my acquaintances jumped long ago and called me a 'stubborn fool riding the dead horse'. I beleive in the contrary and my money is with my head . My heart will also appreciate a strong call in the affirmative. Thanks Doctor and wherever you are Mr Iam I hope you are healthy and I always appreciated you.
    Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.