MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

not often., page-3

1. 1,947 Posts.
    The perception maybe that things are shaping up,to turn the fortunes around as I am sure is the case with Essendon as well........HOWEVER as with Essendon someone had to be accountable for the poor decisions and do the honorable thing and RESIGN.

This has NOT happened at MEO but MUST........ The shareholder value that has been eroded should not just be carried by the holder, this is MORE a management responsibility yet Jurgen remains on his fat cat salary as does the rest of his team.

Should ALL go.....maybe not, BUT Jurgen needs to stop treating holders with contempt ans GO.. To be where we are after SO MANY years is more than a disgrace, and yes we are a junior explorer and I know the shit that goes with this, however based on Jurgen and his teams story we were/are a LOT more than that BUT they cannot materialize this.

We need people who current and future holders have faith in and can trust.......that is NOT Jurgen or we would not be where we are.

Jurgen, read the Essendon story and see the different types of people involved and how they have acted when outcomes don't go as planned. You aren't a scratch on them or you would have done the same thing 9 months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.