IMM 5.08% 31.0¢ immutep limited

not on schedule

1. 87 Posts.
    I may look like a trout in the stream of excitement in the sea of green, but there are few PRR deliverables that get off the track and behind. And there were no updates on these items in the latest Investor updates issue.

1. AU manufacturing authorisation and Dubai sales.
    Based on historical presos/updates Dubai sales were planed to kick off in Q4, 2011. This means AU authorisation was expected in Q3 or early Q4, 2011. No news or updates on this subject, only a comment from MR that the TGA is too busy.

2. Dubai sales. AU man. authorisation delays the Dubai treatments, even MR says it's a minor thing, but I reckon they devalue this deliverable. Apart from a cash flow (which is always positive news) this will allow to test and learn the process. (marketing, manufacturing, delivery, customs and etc)

3. CANVAS. It was planned to commence recruitment in Q3, 2011, the 1st patient was announced a month ago, all other centres are marked as "not recruiting".
    I know and understand it's a heavy work and paper load to get all centres around the world set together and sign the paper work, but it slides the timeline for the final results by at least 3 quarters (i.e. end of 2014) + I'm surprised the home (AU) cancer centres don't recruit yet.
    I'd assume it should be easier in AU.

4. NASDAQ. Don't misread the latest NASDAQ ann. This ann is just about they excepted the application, there is no timeline when it will be approved. We may hear again: "soon", "up to the yanks", "they are too busy", "no comments".

Don't get me wrong, I'm very glad to see the green days, but the latest runner up is very similar to the run last year with the hype on NASDAQ and then a free fall without the expected news.
    I've been waiting very patiently for this joy ride and want the answers (or better positive news) on my points :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.015(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $450.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 35.0¢ 31.0¢ $2.508M 7.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 226373 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 40135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.