MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

not one comment

1. 1,673 Posts.
    I cannot believe the apathy of posters on this site -

With a crucial AGM four weeks away - you are all carrying on as usual - meeting imminent not withstanding - going on about the same old issues re. MPO (will it go up - won't it go up etc) whi did I buy - whjy didn;t I buy, etc etc ad nauseum - when a very critical issue is on the table for all holders!!
    You act seemingly as if nothing's changed - not addressing the issues of seriously analyzing the benefits or otherwise of this consolidation proposal at all - just keeping on with the usual "goings on" posts as if all was normal and a consolidation situation had never been broached!!

This is what I mean about complacency. Of course this will get voted in - because no one is getting angry or really thinking about it's consequences. Or can't see that it is not beneficial.

And thinks that a share at 75c with five times less stock is somehow better than a share at 15c with five times more.

I really cannot believe you all!!!

This is then a foregone conclusion. Proxies. I'm tearing mine up to save the stamp. I give up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.