ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Not one single share sold....

1. 17 Posts.
    And I won't be selling one! Just for the record....
    I'll ride this baby into the ground before I contemplate selling anything I hold.
    Big thanks to the long time holders, and the guys with all the info and links, you know who you are!
    I struggle to get my head around what I've witnessed on this thread over the last month, and to be honest has put me off Hotcopper and humans in general.
    If I'm correct, its called speculation ?, and I'm happy to speculate with my hard earned dollars that Pio is onto a good thing. If I loose my hard earned, well so be it... My money and I'll do with it what I please.

Acra gold- The reason I'm here! Love the golden stuff. 20km soil anomaly. Shut up and give me a shovel..
    Mavis lake- Seriously, look at the results in the presentation.. Drilling from 2011 an 2012!
    Pioneer Dome- Signs an glimmer of a potential good thing, if not, No loss!
    Phillips River- Stream sediment samples! wow, now its mentioned, makes perfect sense to me to investigate.
    Donnelly River- Just like buying land next to the best house, in the best street, in the best suburb! Smart punt.

This, all across Lithium, Gold, Nickel, Cobalt, Fairy dust and was there something else?
    This makes for me, a valid punt. So punt I will.
    Now I've only learnt in the last couple of weeks what a troll is....
    So line up who ever it be, be my first! But show me the respect of letting me lose my money first before you tell me "I trolled you so...!"
    GLTA
    Strap yourself in... It's gona be a wild ride

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.