CTP 10.0% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

not out of the woods yet bg still a problem , page-24

1. 8,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Translation

The market received the last announcement with some degree of apathy and made little impact on the share price.

It appears that there is a general sentiment that BG are prepared to stall CTP for a considerable period of time

If I were a betting man I would proffer to say that ROG are 1 to 3 against obtaining cooperation from BG.

Mr Sav (Aka) “The Golden One) is reportedly of the opinion that there are strict time constraints on any dispute resolution process.

Mr Sav is also of the opinion that the share price will remain static for a period of time

On the basis of Mr Sav’s intelligent (and comprehensible) articulation of his opinion I am contemplating repurchasing a parcel of CTP shares at a later stage

I am of the opinion that Mr Sav has conducted a precise and in depth analysis of the current situation and I commend Mr Sav accordingly.

Origional transmission from Planet Zlato

"Zlato tinkin' out loud a couppla days ago. into da mind o' tha Golden One;

"-ctp will be releasing quite a few ann's over the coming weeks
    -only 1 of these ann's will matter at all 2 da market; has rog been formally allowed in 2 da jv? even da drill program got a luke warm reception at best!
    -we know bg will be happy 2 stall all works wit ctp 4 another year or 2. thus, if they can block rog, they will.
    -they've blocked dis far & in a recent ann ctp said that it's a 1 in 3 chance rog won't be allowed in
    -Savvy (some1 very well informed, he must be close 2 da action) said "PXA have 5 days to respond ... following this there is then a 14 day negotiation window whereby if no conclusion is met, it will then go to Mediation and Arbitration" this 14 days ends on nov 9th.
    -dow is tanking, correction is beginning.

tha Golden One's conclusion, alotta suppression comin' 2 da sp. nov 9 will likely b a confirmaton going 2 mediation. not good. sp may crumble. action- sold da lot at 15.5 & 15. done!

upd8- yesterday ctp ann dat arbitration is confirmed. very soon me wills buy back in at a discounted price.

so far is lookin' like masterful analysis by da Golden one. da stuff o' Genius';-)"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $40.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.5¢ 5.0¢ $514.4K 10.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 631107 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 98568 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.