CTP 10.0% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

not out of the woods yet bg still a problem , page-33

1. 534 Posts.
    I'm seeing a lot of uncertainty and perhaps even a touch of despair from long term holders and posters: Was ROG a good idea? Is BG all bad? Should we be grateful for the 5 CSG wells? Will the share price tank in the next week? Is it better to sell now and buy back later? I don't believe HC posters have any special power to influence the share price, but given that the CTP army have generally been positive on this stock even when it was hovering around 8c for months and no-one else seemed interested, the current gloom would seem to be a worrying omen, and probably the share price will fall. But in that case it would be a classic example of a market bottom - when the last optimist turns pessimist - and given that none of this affects the fundamentals (resources in the ground), a buying opportunity.

The only really worrying downside I can see is if a dastardly BG bankrupts CTP by constant delays and prolonged legal action. I really hope our legal system won't allow something like that to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $40.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.5¢ 5.0¢ $514.4K 10.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 631107 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 98568 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.