VCR ventracor limited

JDI hope you were joking when you talk about the problems of...

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    JD

I hope you were joking when you talk about the problems of this company is due to the world wide financial meltdown.

We were in diabolical trouble a long time ago. The problem is that this lot is intop research and nothing else. They have no idea of economic realities and conservation of cash. They have had it easy. Burn cash and put your hand out for more from gullible shareholders.

Do you wantjust some of the areas they could have saved on?

1) Why are they on the most expensive real estate in Australia?
    2) Crosby is one of the highest paid executive in the industry. HE was sacked from his last position.
    3)Millions of dollars spend on the Brace Project.what was the objective of this research? Not only was it a waste of money, it competed with getting paying patients. Why would you pay $100,000 if you can join the research for free? Notice how there is no more mention of it?
    4) Executives flying first class.

To the bove , add the following:

1) Alienation of Australian Surgeons by ignoring Australia.
    Believe me, go to the alfred and see if any surgeon will even bring VCR in a conversation.
    2) Alienation of all surgeons whenn the fool said that they did not care about patients because they didn't use VCR.
    3) How many Directors in well run companies do not buy shares in their own companies? Funny how they don't have a conflict of interest

Coming back to the point of Fiduciary Duties. The plan of these incompetent fools is to sell your company. Forget the BS of shareholder approval. They will come to you with "Unless we do.... the Company will be put in liquidation!" How will you vote then? Do you enjoy a gun to your head? "Give us money or we will..."

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.