SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

not over till it's over, page-16

1. 13,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2636
    Harv,

As gsw said you are a goose. In fact, you are a complete goose - and a 'holier than thou goose' at that!

If you really want to quote me, quote the relevant posts. That is, idf you want to quote my position post-MPS announcement, quote my post-MPS announcement posts!

The post you quoted was an approprite post given the available info at that time.

The posts I have made since have accommodated the MPS announcement and I think you will find, if you read them, that I am just as dismayed as everyone else. I have also called for blood if one of the possible scenarios is correct.

I have also contacted various members of the board to seek explanations and let them know what I think. Have you done that yet Harvett?

To quote posts completely out of context is a cheap shot - and if you can't see that harvett you are most certainly a BIG goose.

What happened to the 'umble shy electrician of yesteryear? Much preferred him to the over-confident, arrogant and holier than thou ex-union headkicker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.