SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

not over till it's over, page-19

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    holy crap are you serious vintage,

go stand in the corner you were WRONG, swallow your pride.

show some respect to harvett bloody hell he deserves it.

how much has your ignorance and self importance cost investors MATE and don't respond with your usual people are responsible for there own investment decisions crap, you apposed anyone who had an alternate view to yours with great vengeance, you muffled the sounds of reason, logic and deduction and at the end you ended up being the one with egg on your face and you know it, so move on.
    your just not willing to admit it masking it through your knowledge of the English language trying too baffle others. you underestimate there intelligence, you are one of those who believes education equals intellect how bloody wrong you are.
    i have 30 staff answering to me with high educations and some are harvett graduates and not one of them can tie there own bloody shoelace a bunch of ignorant, incompetent non free thinking sheep.

your lack of humanity is prevailing through your lack of conscious of the pain and burden you have put others through with the this is whats happening and any other opinion is stupid and wrong so listen to the almighty vin im right.
    i dont hold but i am not going to let your arrogance muffle the sounds off reason and deduction in helping others make the right investmant.

HARVETT THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORT AND YOU WERE RIGHT SO FAR YOU HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.