SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

not over till it's over, page-41

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    amen monhawks

as long as there research is not thrust upon others as gospel and others are allowed with there god given bloody right after investing in sbn to express there views on the relevance of there findings than i and others are all for it.

they need to understand there place and stick to what there good at which is research and all will benefit.

if they continue to thrust there sword at others views through personal attacks and not through constructive debate then they can piss off.

this whole bloody thread is a waste of mine, yours and others time, so lets all grow up emotionally and move on.................the end.

now GSW you raise an interesting point in regards to licensing there ip.
    i have always and have stated it in a few of my posts previously that this might be the only answer to sbns future.
    they need to take control of there draw card and start dictating the rules, they surely should know that there ip is wanted.
    there relying on other entities to take over there burden if they don't realize the value of there ip others will and rest assured they will make a good go of it.
    so what is leading you down this path do you see it as the only way out for them considering there management skills or is there other reasons behind your thinking.

a

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.