SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

not over till it's over, page-46

1. 2,209 Posts.
    Right back to what this thread started about, GSW i have spent sometime today looking and researching your idea re licensing and to me it makes perfect sense.
    It would deliver an extremely low cost business model that imo could as you stated turn sbn to a very cost effceint company very quickly.
    Lets face it if china is stuffed now is not the time to continue down the manufacturer path and loose money we frankly havent got.

The time for sulking is over if it takes awhole new board new managemnet etc to take us in a different direction then so be it.
    Harv i urge you to look at what gsw has posted it makes perfect sense.
    We have all been wrong so far with this stock in many ways some people have the balls to put there thoughts out there others dont. (by the way its not hard to figure out who gsw was getting his mexico info from just look at BH1's luck with ed)
    But none of us can afford sbn to sit and sulk we need them to dust off and move on QUICKLY.
    Yes im still angry i was wrong and we have maybe stuffed this up but Ive vented my frustrations to the right people so for me its time to move on from the blame game.
    We have to get up from the canvas or we are losers.
    As capt pointed out there is so many questions to be answered so many things that can happen from here so for me its either jump in and buckle up for a wild ride or go running for the hills the choice is there for every holder to make.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.