AVR 2.97% $12.15 anteris technologies ltd

Not over till the fat lady/person sings

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Things people need to know,
    There are a few 1st movers in the same boat, like ISN, ADO, RNO, RHT, NEU, NAN,OBJ, BLT, ACL and POH just to name a small sample, there are a lot more but only naming a few.
    Morgans have a buy on all of the above bar 2, it happens.
    3 was 4 of the above including AHZ have a product on the market, some have more growth than others not pointing at any.
    Then you have a few others like PAA, PCY, ANP. just to name a few. That are miles away from getting a product on the market.
    Then you have a few that have good new like SPL which I hold has had very very good news and yet the market says go away. not ramping it dont buy it I dont care.
    Yet miners with very low commodity prices or near the lows haven't comr down as much ( things that make your head shake)
    Yes healthcare stocks were in a boom in the states, but far from that here, shows how truly dumb our market is and was,So now they have pulled back in the state just a bit, regardless whether they made money or not.
    Tech is king ATM, that will change but not for awhile, so we are pushing crap up hill for a short while till the market works out that fine to have a glossy website and an app which doesn't make money or most wont, then and only then will the market case things like the about because the growth is there and always will be even tho it's not trendy ATM.
    Long and short of this post is do you make money on what is trendy, well yes you can, but for how long.
    Market is a funny place trendy will come and go, underlying thing is that grow at some point will be king again and again.
    Yes we all see cash burn as the thing that can break a company, but without the cash burn how do any of them grow, it's not like putting an add in the yellow pages and finding a few it cost a lot more to get any traction regardless of what on offer oil, IO. and gold.
    If you are FMG it costs money to get your product sold. If your WOW it costs plenty to try and get to number 1 yet they spent plenty on just that and more than likely will never become number 1 again after spending years there, CBA is far from even giving a div thatbwould make up for the price drop in SP to come close to being even from close to the highs.
    So to my point yes the market doesn't care that much about AHZ and what is has to offer, but says where is the money. people point out they will need a CR but we closed the year with 24 million so it's not going to be next week or the one after.
    People including me say people are pip trading it and yes they are. Only problem with that is get above 10 cents and you can make a heap more.
    People say the Morgans is the problem as whenever they say buy they get there clients to sell, well that has been happening as the broker reports show it, If AHZ were not aware they are now because I showed them and told them to keep an eye on it.
    All boils down to one thing if you think that they will never go up sell it's up to you, if you hate the bonus they got from the vote they got last year vote NO this year, If you want them to take a PAY CUT put the question to them at the AGM or anything else you like.
    Funny thing is the last Ann was to build new leaflets but yet we can repair them now so the cost for the trial in patches is 40k but of course there is other costs like doing the data just to name one.
    At some point this will be a buy we the holders thought that at 7 cents as we the holders were the ones that stopped others from buying it, So do we wait for 4 cents to get cheap share in the hope of a quick buck in a cr only to have made more losses to get there, or IMO email the hell to them and let them know ware you draw the line as the line is there now. Most hold over a million shares 1 k a pip send the emails and voice your opinion,
    Mine is simple tell the story to people that count holders hold we need new people on the reg that can see why we hold and want to hold a lot more that some do ATM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.