WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

It’s not about being negative but pros and cons aren’t balanced....

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    It’s not about being negative but pros and cons aren’t balanced.

As has been said in a similar way, I believe the CR will be short. The funds used to pay instalments to debtors, whilst continuing talks with investors. The option of 3 months to take up or offer shares to potential investors, gives some breathing space.

Kiwi, it’s not as simple as just selling. Funds are tied up and it would be not wise to sell with all the uncertainties around Uruguay. There is still a Spain play and the minimal chance they can get this 4 well project done at some point. When that is, is anybody’s guess.

Fundamentals become only potential or chances if the controller of the fundamentals is inadequate. One fundamental, there is an educated possibility of a commercial gas and oil play. That is all.

The cons - SEI are not financial, PRL operational errors, pipes being sold back to Argentina, no partner has stepped in, debtors screaming for money, options not traded, SP below or equal to that of CR, greenies, Basalt, engineer etc etc

Definitely frustrating but it’s not a time to sell. And definitely not a time to buy. It’s a hold. Hold until they go bang or bust.

I’m annoyed as we’ve been misinformed, which is becoming a common trait with this co.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.