WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Not Participating, page-39

1. 3,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    With the plunging exchange rate AUD v THB and inflation it's not as cheap as it use to be there in the Land of Smiles. Bangkok is actually fairly expensive now.
    You get a lot of freedom there if you have the money though. It's much like Oz was in the 70's although things are changing.
    I'm just back from 10 years there. Up north in the Golden Triangle is my favourite... lovely people and scenery. I leave my beach holidays for Oz now as ours are much better than theirs.
    The constant heat there is a bit stifling in the long run. My last 7 months there it was 40 nearly every day.
    Koh Samui has the best climate... 25-32 all year round.
    Now with a new outlook I'm setting up a home base here and will spend 1/2 the year here and the other 1/2 there.

Success with PRL will definitely grease the mechanism needed for my chosen lifestyle and I'm hoping that holders will see that our best hope of success is actually drilling and finding hydrocarbons.

I sold the shirt off my back for the the first CR and borrowed for the second so not participating this time.
    Hopefully a plan is in place for take up of the shortfall shares. Fingers crossed and...

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.