CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

not performing at all, page-10

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    I should off by saying that I really dont want to put the dampener on you all because I am aware that some of you bought in at a share price much higher than where it is currently but it isn't looking great for CAP. By no means am I trying to down-ramp, I am just trying to tell it how it is. So please forgive me if I come across negatively.

As much as I am sure you want to trust and believe in the directors, they are after all just trying to make a living. If the directors truelly meant well for the company and were confident the SP would bounce off the 40cent mark, they would not have sold off so many shares. After all, what average person needs hundreds of thousands of dollars at a sudden instance. It really doesn't make sense.

To those that are defending the directors decisions because they have had a light wallet in the past: If they were after a bit of income recovery, surely they would have only withdrawn a small percentage of what they did. What gives.

The only conclusion I can draw is that the directors do not have the faith they had in the company that they did just a month or two ago. My prediction, the share price will continue to follow market trends until traders can regain confidence in the directors and where they are taking the company; and the best way of restoring confidence is putting the big money back into the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.