CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Obviously they justified their strategy but they didn't bother...

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Obviously they justified their strategy but they didn't bother writing an extra couple of lines to tell the public why. Deals go bad all the time or get judged not beneficial later and nobody gets told for 12-24 months.

The Columbian company is getting shares too. Dilution means the company has the same value but your shares don't. They have a diversified business model with lots of announced deals but no real revenue and Canadian legalisation just got put back at least an extra 3 months. Do you think with all the money going to the current projects there won't be another credit raise before any real profit? Do you think CPH will be higher after people sell near tax time? Look at March versus June last year with all the MC companies. Personally i am pretty confident there will be a cheaper price in the next 6 months even though i think it is better value then CAN or AC8.

Don't be sorry about my trades but since you asked my average was about 50c and i sold at 1.45 and 1.60 bought back $1.01. I then sold at 99c and it is now down 9% and bought back into DCC which is up %15 so not bad for a week. Thank you for asking.
    Last edited by mmccosk: 19/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.