CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Fair enough Anyone trying to scare / down talk sector is nuts -...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Fair enough

Anyone trying to scare / down talk sector is nuts - its all about relative value and positioning

BIG NEWS TODAY: YOU MUST READ THIS and then you will want to own anything in space - if US Fedral position is challenged successfully the industry will consolidate very quickly and probably be taken out/over by big pharma

https://www.leafly.com/news/politics/medical-cannabis-clearly-saves-lives-federal-judge-declares

On Creso - less talk, more results is what we need - animal products for instance have veen launched last quarter - what are real sales like, are the products ok and partners ok ??? this what we need not more silly announcements on another product development or whatever they come up with - that crazy China story with a HK listed company with a 70 Mill market cap was totally ridiculous. Dont get me wrong, I own them and havc from 25 cents but they need to pull their heads in ex issue and get on with building revenue streams and talk less, deliver more

My stock picks are the ones with tightest registers and best paths to commericalisation with ties to medical community; AC8; CAN and MDC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.