CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

I think everybody is arguing over the wrong thing. It is safe to...

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I think everybody is arguing over the wrong thing. It is safe to assume that any trader posting their trades has a position in the co especially when they say they do. It looks like he had 500k shares before this anyway so the difference between 80c and $1 is $100k for him. It's fair to say he probably didnt need to be paid to promote CPH on twitter.

The real problem is why are they issuing 3.1 million shares and 1.8 million performance rights (above $1 for 5 days) and 1.8 million options plus 180k cash for business development from 5 different companies plus hired a Business Development Executive. That is more than 6% of the company given away on vague deals. How are they helping CPH in future or in the past? Marketing as well... ok well they also paid a $1.375 million retainer to the same company for that.

CPH have already promised a lot and need to deliver those things before trying to take over the whole world unless of course those things are dead ends. Hiring 5 different companies for "business development" is not a good look.

Sentiment - sold 90% last week because dilution matters. With the Mernova shares coming as well imo CPH is going down to at least 80c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.