SVG 0.00% 3.6¢ savannah goldfields limited

not possible, page-20

1. 16,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2603
    Agree Red,

It’ll happen!

Something I found recently, but maybe only relevant to NT ILUA (not QLD ILUA):

“Once consent is given by traditional owners to exploration, they cannot refuse any subsequent mining.”

As we all know, LNY have had an executed “exploration” ILUA (not “mining”) for a number of years. I have posted the link previously. The parties to the agreement are Renison (LNY) and Ewamian. A simple google search will reveal the agreement.

Hi Towie,
    I have posted numerous explanations as to why LNY haven’t concluded the ILUA with the Ewamian People - COST !!

The financial bond alone is friggin half a million bucks. Once the ML is granted by the DNRM, significant costs will follow. It’s all about timing wet season, mill, ML, refiner, staff, machines , just to name a few.

Whilst we are on Bizz’s dime, we need to run lean. Otherwise 3bill SOI, will be a distant memory.

Moveover, spare some empathy for the Board, and their dealings with EOPL’s promises.....but I hear that is in hand or perhaps mitigated.

Cheers and All the very best with our investment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.