SVG 12.0% 2.2¢ savannah goldfields limited

This sounds like a lot more planning and money is needed..So we...

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This sounds like a lot more planning and money is needed..So we have the money to pay for all this and to pay for two teams to process the gold?

Honestly, not taking into account our current issues, whatever they are, as we don't know, all this sounds like a 12 month proposal to set up and start..let's say we got the go ahead by June or July, for us to get two plants running simultaneously would be a while and surely a CR WOULD BE required?
    Also, they can't ignore the fact we really need to consolidate badly if they are to sell more shares to people right?
    I feel we are in for a rise in sp, but only a partial rise from the agreement being reached, and not more than a 1.3 cents until both plants are running and producing the 350,000 to a we are aiming for. I feel that could not be achieved until next year, late 3rd quarter, 2019.

I personally think it impossible to have this sorted other than a basic recovery of just 100,000 tpaor less. I don't think anyone is ready to do more in the company. And as I said, consolidation has to be coming somewhere, surely, because extra money had to be for this to progress forward to full scale full capacity production and purification or of the gold.

I feel management has to provide us the answers to these issues I raised, but which are not covered in any detail as yet.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by 20MillNoLess77: 25/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.