SVG 4.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

not possible, page-89

1. 21,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2103
    G'day Towie. You'll have to ask him. I have absolutely no idea what's on Dugsab's mind other than to tell me politely to shut up.

In this type of forum, if everyone isn't honest and let's everyone else know what they know, or what could be considered, they simply shouldn't be here. You and I only have this forum for our chats and if no one else is interested then they don't have to read our posts, including Dugsab.

So, Towie, with absolutely no news from management or anywhere else, I'm looking for any avenue that might give US a clue.

I make phone calls, send emails and as a last resort, try to guess what the market is telling us.
    That's what happens when management treats its shareholders with contempt and doesn't involve them with progress information.
    Like many others here, I'm watching so many other small companies doing good things and keeping their shareholders informed and their SPs jumping, while we sit and wait for anything from our management and the SP is where it is as a result.

Like you, I've waited years but I am very seriously wanting to make a decision with LNY, do I wait longer, or just get out now and get into something else and , maybe, get back in when some real news comes through?

Now, Towie, just between us older guys, I'm trying to deduce "something" from that buyer on Friday who jumped in out of the blue with $21,000 to bet on LNY, for 7 million @ .003. What else have we to work with?

IF that buyer was so confident to be prepared to plonk $21,000 on LNY with what WE (don't) know, you would think that they possibly "knew something" that the rest of the market didn't.
    Or, maybe, simply thinks that what WE believe WILL happen must be getting closer and has just taken a punt. $21,000 is a big punt in my books!!

But, IMO, "if" they had just found out something that was going to happen real soon and jumped in to buy 7 million shares @ .003, why did they stop when the .003s ran out and he only had 3 million and be prepared to sit around in the market to pick up the rest "in due course"?
    You would also believe that with "that news" they were expecting the SP to go above .004, wouldn't you?
    That suggests that "that news", if it even exists, is not going to happen too soon, otherwise, why not grab the other 4 million @ .004 knowing that he'd already be up $3,000 if the SP goes to .004 buyer?
    Who knows?
    I'll wait another week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $0 3

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127574 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 49438 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.