'Not racist' senate hopeful calls for Muslim immigration ban, page-11

1. 10,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 621
    Hi guys, last post before we all vote, im going to tell you guys how im going to vote.
    in the house of reps im going to put a big fat X on every box.

In the senate im putting
    Pauline hansons one nation no.1
    Rise up Australia party no.2
    Australian liberty alliance no.3
    Katters Australia party no.4
    Palmer united no.5
    shooters and fishers party no.6

I know my single vote isn't going to change the way I live, hell even if Pauline won 10 seats in the senate, I will still have to
    go to work Monday, ill still have to pay the bills that keep going up 10-20% a yr even though they lie and tell us inflation is only 1.5% and there will still be political correctness in my workplace that enforced like it we were in north korea.
    But im just one bloke with a menial job , no voice, and this "protest" vote is the only thing a small nobody like me can do to try and change things away from the spin and lies and stage managed performances of the 2 major candidates.
    No matter who wins, we are screwed, debt is $500billion, none of them will cut it, what will they do when interest rates double or triple, we will be screwed, taxes will soar, council rates and car rego will go through the roof, all because these gutless scumbags keep growing our debt but keep expanding our beaurocrats and keep giving them pay rises, on borrowed money, ive had a gutfull, I can see right though their lies and spin and stage managed poor acting on the campaign trail.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.