WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

not ramping.........mr zoid!!!

1. 12,622 Posts.
    Dont fkn tell me if i am ramping or not zoidberg.I have followed this stock/held for 7/8 months.
    I beleive in the product.Now after yesterdays announcement i decided to sell out and lock in my profits...why??? Well if i was Jeff and had 30 mill odd shares, say he knew he had a big deal on the cards i would be looking to increase my holding not sell a 1/3 rd of my holdings for 7 cents.If jeff thought the s/p was going to go thru the roof he would have held out for more imo.
    $1mill he got for his shares no alot is it really when u have somthing thats potentially worth a small fortune.
    Agree,who has he sold them to?? post man pat for all i know.If he sold them to a major player,then he's a knob head,he sold them too cheap.Im sorry but it seems he is in it to make a quick buck.
    These are my views only....not sure if i will re-enter or not.....maybe if the s/p goes to 7 cents or lower . then and only then would i invest a punt amount of my money.I thank obj for making me some very good money and i wish all the obj hoders all the best for the near future......as i have said may well re-join at the price i think they are worth.Merry xmas by the way :))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.