jezza Which schools?already done in government schools mate,...

1. 576 Posts.

jezza Which schools?already done in government schools mate, which century do you live in?""""

Jezza no, religion is back in public schools mate & the 21st century which one are you in.

check out last nights lateline on iview, public schools have chaplains supplied by a religious organisation, who the tax payer funds to provide.???????? they are not counsellors, cannot legally be counsellors why do they exist. More government wastage.

Jezza"Schools are for educating, not ignoring, thereby christian schools also teach other viewpoints as well. Do we see this in the schooling you propose? I very much doubt it."

yeah in public schools lets teach it from an aetheist perspective funded by the government like the religious largesse they receive, we should be heavily funded to spread a "balanced view".

All for education not indoctrination, hey jezza as an aetheist can i teach your kids about all religions, i'd be the best as i have no ulterior motive

Chrysalis "The "story" of Jesus Christ is part allegory,part truth"

No truth,prove he existed, allegory (a symbolical narrative), taken from pagan religion

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.