Good question, they haven't volunteered that information.One of...

1. 1,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Good question, they haven't volunteered that information.
    One of them is a tech specific recruitment firm and they can't keep up with demand for talent. So I doubt their clients will be laying off staff, on that side of the business at least.
    The majority of companies appear to be scrambling to increase and/or better their online offering. That said an acquaintance recently lost their job working for a website development business who's main focus was small businesses. So it seems the big guys are expanding and the small guys are just trying to survive or pocketing the JK cash.

In general though, everyone I know is busy. But I have realised I don't know any hospitality or tourism business owners. As they must be hurting.

So to answer your question I don't know. But I do agree that the end of JK will provide an easy opportunity to shed some, how should I say... less productive staff. The question will be whether they are absorbed by the companies who have managed to take advantage of the opportunities presented by Covid. Of which there are many.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.