MCE 0.00% 34.5¢ matrix composites & engineering limited

not selling

1. 107 Posts.
    I have held this share from the get go and until it shows me a considerable downtrend and extremely negative results I will not be letting go of this stock, from listing up 915% not many companies can hold that to their name, dividend has increased, net profitability, a major expansion which will lead to incredible increases in production at henderson, and it is very close to worldwide expansion given the markets and companies position on deep sea oil projects. Further if you have looked at the share from a technical perspective analysing the graphs you would have seen a classic stair case effect where it runs hard, comes back a bit, consolidates (waiting for good news of a contract, profitability and production increases) then runs up again, right now its in the consolidation phase. Many analysts believed this share along the way had run to hard and they fell by the wayside, so when it comes down to it you must ask a few things

1. Do you see increases in net profitability over the next 3 years
    2.To what international level will matrix expand
    3.To what level will henderson increase production
    4.Finally how many competitors are emerging to matrix and what is their relative positioning in selling to the overall international market in the next 3 years with deep sea oil ventures expected to be peaking into 2014 (so how much of the market will they sell too 50% 60% 70%)

I have looked at the fundamentals and technicals and believe like the few others supporting this share that it will continue to be profitable and I think you may find this share being $20-25 by the end of 2012 with emerging deep sea oil projects

MCE (Top Pick), MRM, MGX, SFR,BHP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 34.5¢ $49.64K 143.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1800 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 23500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.