AMX 0.00% 44.0¢ aerometrex limited

not selling....

1. 1,890 Posts.
    Holding firm for me.

Gold sell down looks overdone. Lots of funny business going on out there at the moment to try and push gold lower. It won't last. Fundementals/issues driving gold not resolved. Not even close to resolved.

You can choose to be a contrian or a victim in this market as Rick rule would say. He's made a fortune several times over in markets like this (and rates AMX project highly).

I look forward with as much confidence as ever and I believe that this correction in the POG is largely already factored into the share price of gold stocks.

We "may" have a fantastic final wash out in gold stocks, and I'll be ready to make hay while the sun shines. But it will be short and sharp imo.

I actually think we may be on the brink of another major crisis in the financial world. The sell off in all commods , esp copper has me thinking that reality is about to set in for the stock market. US earnings are less than stellar, umemployment around the world still out of control, Euroland has fixed nothing. This "paper recovery" will start to show its lack of foundations soon enough. QE is not working in any meaningful way, this is becoming clearer by the day.

i expect some 100+ down days on the dow this week. Gold is leading the way for everything to go lower imo .

Hold onto your gold investments. not the time to be selling out imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.