AMX 0.00% 44.0¢ aerometrex limited

Back again!Well we live in very interesting times?Lot been...

1. 211 Posts.
    Back again!
    Well we live in very interesting times?

Lot been happening.

If people have not seen it, the below talk/presentation is quite instructive, and gives you some insight into the imbalances and leveraging that operates in the banking and gold business. It is all fundamentally unstable, so do not be surprised when things change suddenly. Its almost by design.

http://www.financialsense.com/node/10976--

You start to worry when you see that the non productive sectors (financials) make more money than the productive sectors (industrials, miners etc).

Love the stuff going on about the Financial Transactions Tax in Europe and the UK response. If the City of London (the sacrosanct square mile of marvelously few regulations) is attacked successfully then the UK will surely sink beneath the waves. Prob have to re-open the coal mines, now shes gone.

And Cypress was and is a riot. (Have tax havens got a future?) So they go out and sell a few bars of gold, probably to European Central Banks, thanks very much.

Now to Ampella. Love to see how the market spreadsheets calculate the intrinsic vale of AMX at $45m. $25m cash and it leaves a JORC ounce at $6.25 per ounce, and then if you say gold price is in decline, and one is going to only make the 2 gpt Au (cut off) material in the money, then they have 1.6 m ozs at 3.2 gpt au..and the market values this at $12 per ounce. Gimme a break.

Well I know the market is all knowing and forward looking, but its also a place where the distortions can make a very nice profit for the informed investor.

The AMX guys remain after the illusive 300 to 400k ounces, and the signs are looking very good.

Torkera has got some good second phase drill numbers, this could pull in 200-250k ounces to 200 m depth in the central area? Be interesting to see if this blows out at depth. Love to see a shoot develop, and with all the bends and trends, I will not be surprised. Another opening to the NW along the trend.

The aircore at Batior is very encouraging, (as I commented on long before and was in the original ground at IPO) 3 NE trends discovered so far, but this is on at least one, and more likely two, crustal scale tectonic features, evident on the country to scale aeromagnetics, so this is one too watch. The figure in their report is a shocker, need to get a good communications person or do DRAWING 101 to advise them. The trend is open to the SW and probably NE. You can see the crustal scale faults in their Hong Kong Presentation (NE and NS). Area is about 40 kms from the main Batie shear.

Napelepera similarly is way off the main Batie shear (10kms), and further highlights the enormous area that gold occurs over in what is now plainly evident as a major gold camp.

Their notes on the River Crossing, reveal the EW and SW/NE (that direction again, see Bator) controls, and they obviously have a few problems in putting this together from drilling. Wonder what a bulk sample would give you...perhaps there is a leaching game here? Clearly the artisinals are not just digging to develop strength and work on the tan.

The Passena (to NW of Batie area) area is just finally being tested, and they note a new auger anomaly of 1200m numerous values >1 gpt Au...in a NE direction (there's that direction again!...the Batie shear is NS to NNW). Could be somethings missed in the drilling along the Batie Shear, as the rig would have been striking parallel to this?

All this suggests there is a lot more gold to be discovered in Ampellas ground, and they are probably not too far off of firming it up.

My money is still on gold, and I am fast out of paper. Too much undeserved trust in paper currency, and the Banks that print it endlessly. The chickens will come home to roast for sure.

They need to really focus on the getting the 300-400k ounces, they are there. They should stop going to conferences and saying the same old thing.

FOCUS. THINK CLEARLY, ACT DECISIVELY

Good golden luck to all!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 43.0¢ $18.83K 42.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12213 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 10694 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.