AMX 3.03% 34.0¢ aerometrex limited

not selling...., page-4

1. 11,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    Gooch

"I actually think we may be on the brink of another major crisis in the financial world. The sell off in all commods , esp copper has me thinking that reality is about to set in for the stock market. US earnings are less than stellar, umemployment around the world still out of control, Euroland has fixed nothing. "

I think you could be right. However, I think that if the crisis renews itself we will get further selldowns of both gold and the goldies. There was nowhere to hide except cash and US Treasuries in GFC1, and I expect that would be the case again.

This has been a devastating day for goldie shareholders, despite what Rick Rule may say. He has no doubt taken protection and has plenty of cash to benefit from a selldown, while he and Sprott have been telling everybody to load up with goldies the last 2 years of the goldie downtrend.

AMX reached a level nobody could have foreseen when it was trading around $3.00. I hope holders are rewarded here after all the pain of the past 18 months.

Lets hope there is a massive rebound in the POG later this year and that it heads up beyond AUD2000, and stays there.

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $32.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $31.77K 94.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15151 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 17235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.