NXL 0.63% $6.35 nuix limited

i would say the issue with Nuix has been bad management from the...

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    i would say the issue with Nuix has been bad management from the start and those bad decisions have created a massive flow on effect that will continue for many months. They definitely were not ready for IPO.. all the evidence is clear as day.

80+ percent loss in 12- 15 percent with a tech stock that had over 1bill market cap is unforgivable. We are now down into loss territory.. Feb update will not be any different and might push the SP further to low 1.00's. I mean how do you even justify it at that stage... $5 IPO to $11 high then to $1...what.. the..hell.

This company definitely enjoys keeping things behind doors... if you look at the announcements.. they don't keep shareholders informed... announcements are scarce... i'm genuinely surprised that the ASX has not come knocking. ASX Compliance do your job.

I will be honest... i don't see anything that the current management can do to increase shareholder trust until ALL lawsuits are finalised.. i mean the consumption based model has eff'd they up badly.

All the above are my opinion only. I am a holder and pissed as hell (Rightly so).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.