FSL fast scout limited

not so silly, page-3

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Given the history of the players involved...

The ASX will be watching FSL very closely.

As such, I suspect those behind the current activities won't want to run it up too far until they have a "reason" to do so...thereby avoiding any "please explains" from the ASX.

What would give them a good enough reason?

Within the week, I would expect the final $700k of the required funds to be raised, bringing the total to over $2m and thereby completing the last of the acquisition requirements.

All that will remain for FSL than is a short suspension while a prospectus is issued regarding the change of activities, then they will re-list as a completely new entity.

The important issue here however is the re-listing price.

According to ASX listing rules, the change of activies is not unlike a new listing, as such various rules apply...one of which is a re-listing price of 20c.

This is a key point and perhaps the biggest clue to what lies ahead.

In just about all reference to the share consolidation, FSL add "if required"...it seems clear to me they feel it will not!

This is how I read it...

Initially it was thought that the required $2m in cash would be raised as part of a change of activities prospectus...as such, it needed to be conducted at 20c. Of course, the shares were trading below this level, suggesting a consolidation of some sort would be required...LOL...this did not stop them trying to get it up to this level however.

They didn't succeed in achieving 20c...however they reached the 10c target...and it now appears they have been able to raise the cash required to meet ASX listing requirements at that level, which will negate the need for a 20c capital raising anyway.

In short, once the final $700K is secured, the only thing standing in the way of FSL being re-listed as a new entity is their share price...it will need to be at 20c and as such, the closing price on the eave of the AGM will be critical...it will dictate what level of consolidation will be applied "if required"

Do you see what I am getting at?

My guess...once the capital raising is complete and they have their hands on the $2m, they will finally jump in, pushing the price up to at least 20c prior to the AGM and thereby avoiding the need for any consolidation at all.

There is close to 100% available in this short-term...and perhaps even more thereafter?

LOL...I'll take it!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.