PVW 0.00% 2.5¢ pvw resources limited

Not so sure...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi all,
    Not 100% convinced about the long term success of this app.
    I will elaborate.

Social networks such as Facebook and twitter make money from TRAFFIC.
    As traffic is driven through these platforms, advertising is served to the user and therefore the home platform such as Facebook makes money.
    No traffic = no revenue.
    These companies such as instagram and Snapchat get sold for billions of dollars and don't own a single tangible asset. The thing that is getting sold is the platform that is moving traffic.

I love the concept of thred. I think the idea is great and something that doesn't exist and will be useful.

But I think if someone creates an app that starts taking traffic away from Facebook, and you log on to thred instead of Facebook to get your social media updates, by my logic, it won't be long before the boys at Facebook HQ put a block on the information getting fed through to this external app.

And as soon as you don't have one platform such as facebook on thred the whole thing is useless because it takes away from the very thing that it is trying to create. Having all your things, in one place..

Not a downramper. I actually did hold last week and sold.
    I bought these banking on mum and dad investors getting caught up in the excitement of a get rich quick scheme.

Will be interesting to see what happens here, I'll be very interested to see if this strong uptrend will continue or if the investors begin to abandon ship.
    Perhaps Friday was a snapshot of this.

Good luck to all holders.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.535M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 258249 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.