PVW 10.0% 2.2¢ pvw resources limited

Taken a look at the announcements, I still don't fully...

1. 319 Posts.
    Taken a look at the announcements, I still don't fully understand what this app is capable of doing for consumers. It sounds exactly like a phone, except it's an app in your phone (it mainly draws efficiencies over a phone from being pre-organised into broad categories?).

From what I've learned it sounds more useful to social media managers than average people. Even then, it will only really be useful to them once it has the functionality to push your posts to thred to your various social media accounts which it sounds like it currently does not but will be available at some point after release based on the 21st of Apr announcement.

They aren't really clear on whether or not there is one panel for all of your social media status update feeds, that would be the biggest selling point for me (as a potential investor). Their thred vernacular sounds an awful lot like SMSing but you wont need phone numbers now, so I imagine that will be useful to consumers who send lots of messages on different platforms and don't necessarily use phone numbers anymore.

However, I am definitely not the target audience for this thing so I am probably misjudging its capabilities. Could definitely go huge or end up being a total flop. Good luck to all.
    Last edited by dumbo91: 24/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.